Terms and conditions
In order to make any transaction through the online store to make product orders to the company, you will be required to disclose some of your personal information.
When you place an order, we will ask for your full name, the address to which the products will be sent, your landline telephone number (or any other phone you want), your e-mail address.
This data is processed by the Company in accordance with the application of Article 7A paragraph 1 (b) of Law 2472/1997, in order to execute the order given by the customer and in no way will it be disclosed, disclosed or sold to third parties (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of Directive 24/2006.
Product ordering and consumer protection
The placing of an order through the e-shop constitutes the conclusion of a distance selling contract regulated by the legislative framework of Law 2251/1994, as amended.
You have the ability to make a valid order through the e-shop, provided you are legally qualified in compliance with the Greek Civil Code articles (if you have reached the age of 18 and you have no legal support for the conclusion of a sales contract). Orders can be made by representatives of legal entities while the company reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any orders that will be made by legally incapacitated persons.
Returns – Changes
Returns of products are made ONLY after consultation with the online store (either by email or telephone) and EXCLUSIVELY for products purchased from the e-shop itself.
The customer has the right to return a product either if it is defective or does not satisfy it and request its replacement or refund the amount it has disposed to purchase.
In case you decide to return the product, it is necessary to meet the following conditions:
- Product returns are accepted within 15 days of the date on the sales receipt.
- Under no circumstances will a product not in its original condition be accepted.
That is, the product must:
- Not to be washed
- Have all his badges and
- Do not damage the packaging
- The product must be returned with all accompanying documents, such as the sales receipt, the dispatch note
- Please contact us to clarify the details of the refund.
- Pack the product so it is shielded when shipped.
- Finally, if the product has a defect, send the parcel through the courier agency from which you received your order, either with the partner company. Otherwise, you can use your courier company on a concertation basis.
Repayment costs are charged by the business only in case of our own fault or defective product!
In any other case, the costs are borne by the customer.